We are aiming for about 30 minutes of conversation and we always use Zoom unless otherwise agreed upon or communicated.
I’ll be sharing the Zoom link in the calendar invite along with some potential questions we’ll weave into the conversation for you to be able to prepare prior / jot notes to have by your side to help in the discussion.
We’ll spend the first few minutes saying hello and making sure everything is set up and ready to go. My goal is that you sound phenomenal and can be heard clearly when published.
A couple of suggestions that would be preferred to help the quality:
- Please use a microphone. There are so many out there and if you plan to do more podcasts it’s a must. Audio quality is everything! Here is the microphone I used for over 4-years and it is simple to set up – Yeti Blue Mic on Amazon
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection
- Please be in a quiet area
- Find a carpeted room and the smaller the better
- Put your phone on Do Not Disturb and exit out of other browser windows to avoid notifications/pop-up noises
- I do record both Audio AND Video and will use the video as necessary for promotion.
The bulk of the conversation will have us focused on your “getting started” moment. What was a catalyst for change in your life to get you on the path you are now? Although we may go on some tangents the audience wants to hear the depths of your story and how you were able to overcome adversity, self-limiting beliefs, and naysayers and move forward in a positive direction.
Please feel free to bring up any topic you wish that is relevant to the conversation – treat this as a conversation we’d have in a coffee shop, except it’s recorded.
The time flies. If there is anything you want to cover, promote or humblebrag – please mention that in the form below or bring it up prior to recording.