What I thought a fulfilled life should look like in 2010:
- Get married
- Have a couple of kids
- Watch sports and relax
- Play golf on the weekends
- Attend kids’ sporting events
- Be employed and make some money
What I’ve discovered it looks like for me:
- Find a life partner
- Become financially free
- Prioritize health and family
- Live in the present moment
- Build an amazing relationship with my son
- Create the life I want instead of waiting for it to happen
Life changes. Circumstances change. Priorities change.
The goalposts always shift.
We should work each day to learn more about ourselves, our needs and wants, and where we get meaning and energy.
When we are secure with who we are we can move with the shifting winds instead of fighting against them