Let’s acknowledge all of the “Starters” and not just the Entrepreneurs.
A lot of things posted on social media categorize the people “doing things” only as entrepreneurs.
That’s a small minority.
Here’s to all of the people who recently:
- Started that garden
- Dedicated time to reading
- Added a walking meeting
- Asked out a person they liked
- Put healthier options in their shopping cart
- Pondered what was giving them anxiety
- Started to learn an instrument
- Put in time on an idea they had
If you’re starting something then I want to give you a big virtual high five.
You’ve crested a hill many are unwilling to climb.
Keep up the great work and keep going!